[joining] the first chapter
[html]

Have a Niernan, he'll call for a leader when Jack says he wants to join. Optime. Ciaran's about. Welcome to the pack Big Grin :: 481 ::

His patrol had been going smoothly, the weather was warm and he was nearing the end of his route, meaning his mind was starting to wander. He found his thoughts meandering over to the Golden woman that so often filled his thoughts nowadays. He was plodding along thinking of that perfect day they had had not long ago, completely unaware of the slightly disgusted look his cat was giving him, when a keening howl interrupted his thoughts. Ciaran, who now almost reached Niernans knee, sighed and rolled his grey-green eyes. "Thank Odin for that!" He exclaimed, "If you'd have carried on in your fantasy world I would have hit ya." He half growled. Nier raised an eyebrow at his Maine coon hybrid, "You'd have to catch me first!" He laughed as he broke into a run, muddy coloured paws kicking up shed pine needles and dusty soil. Ciaran let a yowl erupt from his throat before he burst into a sprint, his more agile paws avoiding the sprays of dirt that his master created.

Niernan was nearing the site of the howl, his tongue lolling from his maw as exhaustion started to set in after his long patrol of the border on such a warm day. He slowed as the trees thinned out, his eyes coming to rest on a tall Luperci who was evidently male. One thing he did notice was that the man wore trousers, something that many of the Luperci he had met refused to do. Those that did choose to wear garments chose cut off or ripped shorts, much like his own grey denim shorts. He strolled into the clearing where the man was standing, aware that he seemed to be making himself look more submissive, "Good day friend." He called, a hand raised in friendly greeting.

He felt a smile pull at his lips, unable to contain his good feelings on this fine day, "You've reached the borders of Vinatta, I am Niernan Stormbringer, Hollr of Vinatta. How can I help you?" The black and tan male tried to compose himself but was unable to keep the smile from his face. His attention was diverted momentarily by the weight of his cat suddenly pulling his left side down, the feline using his shorts as a stepping stone to reach his favourite perch on Niernans shoulder. Nier turned his head slightly, giving Ciaran an exasperated look, "You are really getting too big to sit there." His Irish tones softening the words. The cat simply yawned in his face and gave him an affectionate lick on the eyebrow. Niernan sighed and turned back to the newcomer, I apologise for Ciarans behaviour, he's technically still a kitten." He shrugged his shoulders in a motion that expressed a feeling of 'what can you do?' Before flicking his brown rimmed ears forward to hear the canines reasons for calling out on the borders.

Word Count ~ 481

<style>
.NiernanBody .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; text-align: center;}
.NiernanBody p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.NiernanBody { font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; text-align:justifyWink; background-position: center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:px 0px 10px 0px; min-height:273px; width:597px;}
.NiernanHeader {background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... Header.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; height:273px; padding:220px 0px 0px 0px; width:597px;}
.NiernanFooter {background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... Footer.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; height:273px; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; width:597px;}
p.wc {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread