[joining] the first chapter
[html]

[255]
aaaaaalmost there! ^^ I'll put him in #8 if you want?

Saul Lupus is by Alaine!

The friendly greeting to his cousin was pleasing to the male- it was good to have the males support on the borders. It seemed both of them had picked up on the vague answer, the slightly abrasive counter questions that perhaps weren't necessary. The slightest of noises came from Niernan and Saul felt his cousin shift behind him. A quick glance revealed gratitude for the support, but also a small warning in itself- there was little point in aggravating the situation. Still, Niernan was more than used to the borders by now and Saul allowed his small, almost silent display to remain. Cinnamon backed ears perked up and green eyes turned back to the male at their borders.

He was very surprised to hear that Jack was a farmer. His expression showed it, before a gentle sway took his tail. It would be good to have someone who knew what they were doing in that department. Saul nodded softly, accepting these words as though collecting something. Jack continued, admitting to learning a fair bit about sailing, earning a soft chuckle at his admission of learning ropes. The males voice dwindled, before he spoke about fixing things, and his final admission, that he was literate. Unsurprisingly, Saul valued literacy in his members and he gave an encouraging nod.

I think you'll fit right in, Jack. Would you mind following Niernan and I to Jordheim, our village? I have a few things to give you. Saul offered, before stepping back and moving back the way he'd come.

<style>
#artTXT {
font-family:'trebuchet ms', tahoma, geneva, sans-serif;
font-size:13px;
width:95%;
margin:0px auto;
line-height:18px;
}
#artTXT p {
text-indent:50px;
padding:0;
margin:10px 0;
}
#artTXT p.sieImage {
text-align:center;
text-indent:0;
font-size:11px;
font-style:italic;
float:left; margin:5px;
}
#artTXT .txtooc {
text-align:left;
font-size:12px;
font-family:georgia, serif
text-transform:none;
line-height:16px;
font-weight:normal; }
#artTXT .txtooc .word { font-weight:bold; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-style:normal;}
#artTXT b { letter-spacing:-.5px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 12px; }
#artTXT u { text-decoration: underline; }
#artTXT b:before { content: open-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b:after { content: close-quote; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; }
#artTXT b.npc { letter-spacing:.5px; font-style:italic; font-weight:normal; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread