Tamed for the Hell of it
[html]
If I get burnt,
I’ll show ya what it’s like to hurt

[WC: 315 || Pts: 3]

I think his aussie-ness is aussome Big Grin

As she hungrily stuffed her face, the foreign voice surprised her. She looked up with a sliver of meat dangling from her mouth and startled eyes. She chewed the piece of meat, and called back a "thank you." Then she stood a few seconds later, realizing that he must’ve been hunting too, and she scared off the rest of ‘lunch’. Axelle quickly regained herself with a hungry ‘Mmmm!’ to get the brute’s attention back. When she was done chewing and swallowing, she ran a few feet toward him, leaving her kill and crossbow behind her. She had the knife still in her hand though, but it hung loosely at her side along with her hand. ”I’m sorry. I wasn’t aware you were hunting the same pack of deer, or else I would’ve tried to bring you one down too!” She wasn’t normally this nice to others, but she felt bad. She made his ‘brekkie’ run off.

Her brain worked quick to come up with a solution. Then it came to her, ”I could cut you a few big hunks of meat of this elk. I won’t be able to carry the whole thing back anyway.” She started walking back towards her kill, waving him to follow her. She bent down, and with the knife, started cutting the good hind leg out of its socket. The tiny knife she brought with her wasn’t really the type for cutting a leg off of a creature, but it would have to do. It would do its job, but it would take a while. She hacked away at the creature and briefly looked up, trying to start a conversation. ”So, where ya from?” His accent really threw her off. She never heard another with that kind of accent before, and it kind of drew her in. She was very interested in him, and wanted to hear him talk more.

<style type="text/css">
.oldie .space {float:left; height:235px; width:175px;}
.oldie .words {font-size:25px; font-family: 'The Girl Next Door'; text-align:center; color:#ffffff; line-height:30px; text-shadow:#52534f 1px 1px 20px; padding:10px 0px 45px 30px;}
.oldie b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#52534f 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.oldie p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.oldie {margin:0px auto; width:100%; max-width:450px; min-width:350px; background-color: #d2e7af; background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/2zp5pvq.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #132127; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#0b0e0f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.oldie .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread