Tamed for the Hell of it
[html]
If I get burnt,
I’ll show ya what it’s like to hurt

[WC: 209 || Pts: 0]

This is my original reply, before everything got lost - I hope it still fits >.<

Axelle’s eyes fell upon the strange growling ferrets next to her Aussie friend. She had never seen any animal like them before, not to mention his cackling bird either. She kept cutting pieces of meat off her kill, but now slowly chewed as she watched the small family form their way into a feeding frenzy. She cracked a smirk, but then rested them back on the dingo. ”Axelle Napier. A pleasure to meet you as well.” She wasn’t used to handshakes, but she did know what they were. She switched the knife to the other hand, and gave him her right. They shook three times before her hand was returned.

Axelle went back to eating, carving into the deer carcass making a nice indent in its meat. When she felt that she couldn’t eat anymore, she sat back and faced the man while he was still munching. ”Do you plan on joining a pack, though?” She didn’t know much about Dingos – did they live in packs too like wolves did? She always thought he was more like a dog, and dogs didn’t really take to packs too well. A flash back of Amy went through her mind even though she hadn’t really ever met the woman. She’d heard stories.

<style type="text/css">
.oldie .space {float:left; height:235px; width:175px;}
.oldie .words {font-size:25px; font-family: 'The Girl Next Door'; text-align:center; color:#ffffff; line-height:30px; text-shadow:#52534f 1px 1px 20px; padding:10px 0px 45px 30px;}
.oldie b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; text-shadow:#52534f 1px 1px 2px; letter-spacing:1px;}
.oldie p {padding:5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.oldie {margin:0px auto; width:100%; max-width:450px; min-width:350px; background-color: #d2e7af; background-image:url(http://i45.tinypic.com/2zp5pvq.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #132127; padding:5px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#0b0e0f; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.oldie .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread