This is how i show my love
[html]

Word Count :: 545 ^^; Alaki does not like sarcasm or jokes directed at him, especially not when he is armed and full of adrenaline from sparring. Ideally i'd like him to spar with swords + someone who's main weapon is a blade, since this is for his co-rank the thread has to be about swords. Edit: No more participants to this thread please.

A few more blows were exchanged between the pair, the sharp clang of metal upon metal filling the air along with grunts, heavy breathing and insults that were flung from one male to the other, the training continued much in the same repetitive pattern as their sparring had been thus far; for each hit received one was given, for every little knick of flesh one was returned. Even as heated as their combat may have appeared to an onlooker neither wolf was taking matters all that seriously, always holding back and softening their blows as to prevent any serious damage resulting from the sparring. Dark grey ears flicked back ah the Angelo breathed heavily, straightening cautiously out of a crouch, blue eyes remaining fixed upon his current adversary, the kisaki, blade point hovered low to the ground as he fell into a neutral stance, rolling his head and loosening up sore muscles.

Unravelling a hand from the Katana's Tsuka he signalled for the Marbas to stop before easing the blade back into it's Saya. Almost reluctantly he pulled his eyes off the cream warrior to seek out the owner of the voice he had heard, expression dead pan and cold now. Really, only a fool would test him when he was armed, within his own pack land with the entire pack at his beck and call only seconds away; not that he needed the backup, for he was more then capable of handling himself and any who opposed him or ended up on his bad side. Pinpointing the source he wanted to laugh out loud; this particular wolf seemed intent on getting on his bad side and soon the lowly male would learn his place, one way or another, if he did not fix his attitude.

Allowing the other to get a few shots in he waited with patience before he stepped forward, tail held high and his posture that of the dominance that came with his position. “I'd promise not to slice your eye open” the words slid from his mouth, dead and cold to match his expression, a twist upon the words that the Zepar had spoken earlier in an attempt at poor humour. “But I'd be lying. I thought I made it clear boy; you watch your tongue and respect your superiors or i'll kill you where you stand. Or kick you from my pack. That smart little mouth of yours you seem to pride yourself in, it is getting you no where soon.” a light brush against his arm indicated the presence of Akihiro, although the storm male neither turned or greeted the Marbas, his attention, along with his growing lack of tolerance was solely dedicated to the baka before him.

“I'm feeling generous as always” the words were spoken slowly drawn out as a delighted grin spread across his maw, making a show of ivory teeth as he reached to his side and drew his blade once more from it's sheath. “I'll give you a whole 5 seconds to get on your back and submit” a low growl accompanied his requisition, from both himself and the male beside him. “I think someone needs to teach you how to respect your superiors, as should have been done when you joined. Boy”

Photo courtesy of Khevyel

<style>
.KMTT_AliDifBreed p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_AliDifBreed b {font-family:verdana; color:#e0e9ea; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT_AliDifBreed i {font-family:verdana; color:#657b7b; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT_AliDifBreed {background-color:#111316; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#b8c3c4; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/7687/alakitable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:345px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 170px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 170px;
border-top-left-radius: 170px;}
.KMTT_AliDifBreed .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_AliDifBreed .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#657b7b; font-size:9px; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; border-bottom:2px dotted #ffffff; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread