This is how i show my love
[html]

Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Whistling Alex walked towards the village. He knew Alaki was nearby. If the clash of metal meant anything, it meant that he'd finally gotten around to challenging Akihiro to a fight. Alex had heard about the bragging, and was interested in seeing Alaki work out. Not that he didn't get to see it all the time, but the idea of watching him clashing swords with another warrior, working himself up over those glorious muscles Alex admired so much had him burning with excitement.

Unfortunately, it looked like the spar was over by the time he arrived. And that Alaki was about to take a chunk out of a newcomer. Moron. No one messed with Alaki. Hey, Alaki! I miss the show? Dang, I was hoping to watch those muscles flex. Alex's eyes roamed over Alaki's body freely, a smirk on his lips as he admired the sweaty body. Alex looked over to Akihiro, nodding at him as he continued his stroll over to his mate. I always do like it when you bring your sword out. Alex rubbed against Alaki, looking over to the newcomer and waiting for him to submit.

Photo courtesy of Megan1970

<style>
.KMTT_Alex p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_Alex b {font-family:verdana; color:#213b3d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT_Alex {background-color:#8fa9a9; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#3a6264; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... lexTab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:317px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_Alex .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_Alex .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a6264; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread