This is how i show my love
OOC:O_o.......Well then. Point taken.

Lukos freaked out when Alaki pulled out his sword. He stumbled and tripped on his back, not sure if he was more afraid of the sword or the wielder. More likely the wielder, since he's the one holding the sword. Plus if Alaki used half the energy he was using before, it might cleave Lukos in half, so he thought. Ears flattened, tail virtually vanished between his legs, and very visibly frightened within a quarter of death. "I'm sorry! I don't mean anything by it! It just slips out most of the time, I don't try to offend you! Honestly, I won't try to make a joke anymore if you hate it."

He saw a gray wolf walk up to Alaki and greet him out of the corner of his eye, but was more focused at the blade in the Angelo's hand. He obviously thinks that Malakai didn't drill the respect concept in my head the first time. "I'm sorry, I'm still trying to learn. I spent ten months with my parents, and eight months with fishers who completely ignored me, until they kicked me out. They only kept me because my adoptive mother was around. No one in my past life cared about respect." he said, remembering both parts of his previous life. "But I can learn. Just give me another chance. This is all rather new to me." I hope he doesn't think I'm trying to make an excuse. I'm giving him a reason to not chop my head off, not giving him a reason to be more angry.

Messages In This Thread