This is how i show my love
[html]

Word Count :: 360 ^^

The Zephon's scent reached him before he saw his ghostly mate, although even with the ever close presence of Alex beside him he refused to alter his stance or even sheath his weapon. Submission had been asked and he expected it, until then he would remain hostile as he was, which thankfully didn't turn out to be too much of a wait. Some level of satisfaction was found in watching the Zepar fall onto his back, although the Angelo would of preferred to see the other grovel and crawl onto the ground over some trip that made his actions seem a little too accidental then conscious submission. Regardless of preference the male was on his back, quickly at that and so he couldn't complain further.

Given his appearance, reputation and various other factors he may be seen as sadistic or outright mean, truthfully he rarely ever pushed his rank and authority onto others, rarely demanded submission and respect because he had always been provided with it to some level. Flicking his tongue to the roof of his mouth he sighed lightly, the action subtle as he sheathed his Katana and wrapped and arm loosely around his mate's waist. “Hey handsome” grey hand stroked down the Zehpon's side as he found calm in the presence of the other. “You missed the main show, although it seems you were lucky to catch a free side one.” his words were spoken with twisted enjoyment, even if nary of his enjoyment showed upon his face. With his attention drawn away from the zepar, the Angelo barely paid him any attention as he spoke; he didn't want to hear feeble excuses, random history facts or lies, all he cared for was that his message had gotten across and that the other learnt from this experience.

“Talking of bringing my sword out...” his lips twitched in amusement, “How about you borrow a sword and jump in sparring with me and Akihiro?” for that was his intended purpose for being in the training grounds in the first place, since Alex was there he might as well try and once again attempt to teach the Zephon to fight.

Photo courtesy of Khevyel

<style>
.KMTT_AliDifBreed p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_AliDifBreed b {font-family:verdana; color:#e0e9ea; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT_AliDifBreed i {font-family:verdana; color:#657b7b; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT_AliDifBreed {background-color:#111316; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#b8c3c4; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/7687/alakitable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:345px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 170px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 170px;
border-top-left-radius: 170px;}
.KMTT_AliDifBreed .inner {margin:0 18px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_AliDifBreed .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#657b7b; font-size:9px; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; border-bottom:2px dotted #ffffff; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread