This is how i show my love
In light of recent events, now might be a good time to make a hasty retreat. Lukos thought. He waited till the gray wolf next to Alaki had the Angelo's attention, and started to crawl backwards to the target he was shooting at before. He slowly got up and pulled the arrows from the target, gathered his borrowed bow and arrows and quietly walked to the farthest target away from the others. Well, no one said that their won't be bad days. And at least I'm still in one piece, physically.

Even though Lukos would rather be at his house fixing a problem he knew was eventually going to show, he couldn't let the Angelo ruin his target practice. Actually I guess he could order me to go away, but he really doesn't have a reason anymore. Right? He shook his head, remembering the bow in his hand. He loosed some more arrows, paying more attention to the three across from him than his aim. His mind slipped back to his own business, putting more effort into hitting the target. The arrows were mainly around the edge, if not missing the target. I really need to practice more often. He reached for another arrow when he realized he shot the last one in the quiver. Walking up to the target, Lukos wondered if there where any other people who use bows in the pack. I shouldn't use the term 'archer' because of me being pretty bad with a bow right now, so there's not much comparison. He shrugged to himself and pulled the arrows out, walking five yards away from the target and taking aim again.

Messages In This Thread