This is how i show my love
[html]

Word Count :: 000 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

Alex couldn't help feeling pity for the poor male, scrambling backwards in submission. Alaki could be frightening, there was no doubt about that. He was childish as well, though Alex didn't know how many members of Anathema actually knew that there was more to Alaki than being a grump who waved around a sword. When it turned into plain old whining, Alex let his attention return to Alaki, the center of his attention. Why wouldn't he be? He was completely sexy, after all.

The sword was put away, Alex unsure if he liked this turn of events or if he was interested in gettng Alaki to go another round with Akihiro so he could watch this time. He let his hand wander around Alaki's body, feeling the thick muscle beneath. Mm, delicious. His tail swayed behind him as he soaked in the affection, glad that Alaki was actually showing him some. It was a hard won battle, getting him to acknowledge him, then admitting that he loved him. Alex enjoyed every minute of it, forgetting that there were others around as he thought about possibly attempting to seduce the large samurai.

Alex's face twisted in dismay at Alaki's offer. He was not good at fighting. Chances were the newcomer wouldn't be the only one who had landed on his butt by the end of this. Sighing he watched the other wolf walk over and begin target practice, wishing he could slip away as easily, and get out of what was sure to be humiliating for him. Alright. Let's see if the Angelo's really as good as he boasts. Winking at Alaki he walked over and drew out a sword. It wasn't the best grip in the world, but at least it didn't look like he was a complete fool with it. One of the few things that had stuck from previous lessons. And tended to disappear as soon as he started swinging it around. Ready to challenge me? He took on a comically intimidating pose, tail swaying as he joked.

Photo courtesy of Megan1970

<style>
.KMTT_Alex p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_Alex b {font-family:verdana; color:#213b3d; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.KMTT_Alex {background-color:#8fa9a9; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#3a6264; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... lexTab.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:317px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_Alex .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_Alex .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #3a6264; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread