This is how i show my love
[html]
Word Count :: 425 Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet.

A grin began to spread across dark lips, lighting blue eyes up with humour; only Alex would ever openly challenge him and throw his rank around so easily. Stepping back he noted the cream Marbas moving back to clear the immediate area to allow for another match of sparring, the japanese warrior's face was blank for the most part; if anything it could potentially be said to hold a fraction of mild interest if anything. “Now, now Alex dear. We both know I can take you with one eye closed” considering he was blind in his left eye, he technically did take everyone one eye closed. Reaching down to his side he grasped his Katana and withdrew it from the black sheath that held it, the empty shell falling back against his leg with a light thump.

Placing hands before him he grasped the Tsuka with both hands, placing them generously appart. Twisting he turned to the side slightly, making himself a smaller target to his opposition; the angle slightly more open then that which he was using against Akihiro, but then his next opponent was an ammature and it seemed only fair to give him a few chances. The Kisaki wavered slightly above the ground, the katana held to his side to allow for horizontal sweeps that should be easy enough for Alex to block as well as a good way to keep the pale Zephon at a distance. “Whenever you're ready I am” the words rolled off his tounge followed by a deep laugh, dark tail swishing once behind him, “Although i'll worn you now i'll show you no mercy” as if to back his words up he took a quick test swing, snagging his arms back to bring his blade back into the position to his side once more.

With his attention drawn onto Alex he completely dismissed the matter of the Zepar's minor insult; not that it had been that bad on it's own, his reaction was stemmed from a build up from the male's joining and now the brief encounter. The Angelo felt with submission given everything was dealt with and no thoughts lingered upon the other; regardless of what others thought of him, he wasn't petty enough to actively hate his own pack members over trivial things, as such there were no bad feelings on his part... although with Alex as his new target he couldn't claim the same maturity, his mate seemed to have a bad tendency to bring the inner child out of the storm coloured samurai.

Credits: kagomechan20, Metassus & Obsidian Dawn

<style>
.KOT_Alaki_Bully p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KOT_Alaki_Bully b {font-family:verdana; color:#4b2f31; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: #5f7260 0px 1px 1px;}
.KOT_Alaki_Bully {background-color:#83a594; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/3508/alakibully.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:598px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-border-top-left-radius: 320px;
-moz-border-radius-topleft: 320px;
border-top-left-radius: 320px;}
.KOT_Alaki_Bully .inner {margin:2px 18px 2px 60px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KOT_Alaki_Bully .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread