goodbye windows.
[html]
[/html]Although the first time he had met Luna, it had been by accident, Claudius still felt waves of paranoia crash over him and threaten to engulf him. He was a worrier by nature, and so, he was worried that she would not want to see him, that he was interrupting her, or that he had approached the wrong hut. But she called out a reply and he felt his fluttering heart calm down for a moment. He took a breath to steady himself and then another to fuel his speech.

“I-I ca-a-ame tuh-to th-huh-hank yuh-you,” he began. He then realized that at some point, he’d reached out for the doorframe and clutched it tighter in an attempt to steady himself. “Personally,” he added, “suh-since I nuh-never... guh-got you anythi-i-i-ing... in return... for the tea... or huh-helping w-uh with... the Agri-c-c-cul-t-u-u-re... work... suh-so I thuh-though I’d... pa-a-ay... you a... v-i-i-isit... I hope... that’s... all-ri-i-ight?” Suddenly self-conscious, he wished he was holding his hands together so that he could wring them anxiously. [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread