goodbye windows.
Sure!

[html]
[/html] He was glad that Luna hadn't noticed that his entire reasoning for visiting her was contrived. Luckily, she seemed to be just as thick as he was in some social aspects, so it was a relief she hadn't seen through his poor ruse. He nodded quickly and emphatically when she responded. Yes, it was no problem, but he'd wanted to visit her anyhow. He hoped this much was obvious.

He jumped when she rested her hand on his shoulder, but was able to recover from the shock quickly enough. He supposed that being around Terra had had its benefits. Getting used to unexpected personal contact was one of them.

He nodded when she invited him in and was able to follow her, but had to stop when she froze abruptly. He gave her a curious look, but didn't say anything. When she suggested that they go to fetch water together, he nodded once in reply.

"S-s-s-ure," he said. "I wuh-will juh-hu-hu-ust luh-leave my-y ba-a-ag huh-here... so thuh-that I ca-a-an... help yuh-you ca-a-arry... the water..." he said, and then moved to put his bag down on the floor of her hut.

"Shuh-shall we?" he asked and then extended his arm, indicating that he was ready to set out--whenever she was. [html]
[/html]

Messages In This Thread