Shy Allies
[html]
WC: 203 OOC: I don't know how i missed this :/

The moment the man turned to see Eclipse it was clear he was scared witless. She couldn’t help but be surprised. She had seen many face down a bow and arrow before. It made her wonder and as Hadley spoke she slightly lowered it, but did not loosen her grip, it was still ready to shoot if she needed it.

“What do you mean? I’m sorry but you aren’t making any sense. I won’t shoot you unless I have to, but you better start making sense or you’ll go back the way you came.”

She said, it wasn’t a threat, but it wasn’t telling him to go back now, she was suspicious, he seemed nervous which in all accounts that meant he was guilty of something, and that was when his scent caught her nose. She frowned a little and looked, letting herself lower the string.

“You are from Casa?”

She asked, not sure if she should believe her nose, but she had made sure to get the scent of the pack and let her own mind know they were allies. This man had that scent which meant he must be part of it.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread