Shy Allies
[html]
WC: 196 OOC:

When he confirmed his answer she felt horrible and pulled the arrow from the bow all the way and put it where it belonged. Her eyes showed the remorse she had for pointing the weapon at the man.

“I am very sorry, please come, any allies are welcome here. I just thought you were trying to sneak in or do something that would hurt our pack the way you stood there.”

She said motioning him to come closer into the borders. She would have to make up for it but didn’t know what.

“Was there any particular place you were intending to go? I’m afraid I am not in need of any help but I can show you where you can possilby go.”

She shrugged. As she was patroling and her life was sorting out with the help of anyone she felt she didn’t need to employ the poor scared man. He seemed rather skittish to be in a pack that belonged to a bunch of warriors, but perhaps he was trying to face his fears as she had many times over the course of her life.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread