Shy Allies
[html]
WC: 171 OOC: she feels bad

Did she really scare the poor guy that bad? She felt horrible and looked down. Listening to what he said. She saw the tools he had and nodded, “Oh I’m sure that there is something around here, but I myself do not need any help I am sure someone else from my pack would like something. First, because I do feel so horrible, I’d like to make up for my hostility. Are you by any chance hungry at all?”

She did start moving further into the land, thinking perhaps he’ll go faster, maybe he wouldn’t want to be alone, then again... maybe he didn’t want her around him at all, and this made her cringe inside, it was a horrible way to meet someone especially an ally. Then she remembered and turned back to him; “My name is Eclipse Soulstorm by the way.” She said feeling bad she didn’t even give her name sooner, but she supposed now was as good a time as any.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread