Shy Allies
(Eclipse leads Hadley to her house and proceeds to make him food. This is where we can start back up at yes? If you have a problem with that, i can change my post.)

[html]
WC: 165 OOC:BLARG!!!

She wasn’t in a hurry to make him his meal but she knew he was feeling discomforted. She wanted to make him feel welcome especially after she pointed an arrow at him. She remembered her bow and took it off, continuing to check on the food; “So how long have you been in Casa? What do you do there?” She asked as she found her pitcher of water, it would need refilling soon, she thought sadly. She poured him some water, not thinking to ask, but it was her old packs custom to give them food and drink to show them they were welcome in the pack. She carried it on at least for her own sake. She smiled as she handed him the plastic cup. The food smell was starting to permeate the air and she thought it was delightful, it seemed she wouldn’t have to add too much more at all unless he wanted more seasonings after it was done.

<style type="text/css">
.freetable1 b {font-weight:bold; color:#fff;}
.freetable1 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freetable1 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7BB675; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/AeAfO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #1F571A; -moz-border-radius: 15px; border-radius: 15px; padding: 130px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#3B7835; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Sunny

[/html]

Messages In This Thread