She Is Mine
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]

WC:417+ - OOC Hope you don't mind the PP in getting them there :-). And [M] just in case. Points - 4

One of the pair had made the suggestion to re-visit Halifax. It may have been Axelle, who might have been after more objects or trinkets to decorate her den with, or it may have been Kai, who was eager to do a little more exploring around the tall buildings, using this free-running style of getting around, using his powerful muscles to jump from walls, twisting and turning himself to reach higher levels with ease. Either way, they had both headed for the deserted city for something to do.

On the way there, running alongside his female, Kai had tested his luck with her, and as they loped flat-out, the black male had gone in for a playful tussle, knocking them both flying. With promises of revenge, Axelle had lead the way once more, with Kai moving alongside her again, always with that mischevious grin on his muzzle. His Secui form served him well, and every now and again, Kai fell behind in order to snap at Axelle's heels as they ran, more to tease her than anything, as if urging her to run faster.

His mind still played over that night he had spent with her in her den. He knew it would remained forever locked in his memory, letting his mind replay the sensations she had brought out in him - the desire, the want, the need. She had turned him into a feral animal with just a touch and a breath, and then altered him into the softest, most affectionate brute in a heartbeat. Kai would take her again, soon. As he glanced over to her during their run, his eyes flared with the thought - perhaps he would take her in the city but this time, it would be rougher. After all, they had mated like humans, perhaps now it was time to mate like animals...

Approaching Halifax, their running slowed just a little, allowing them to take in the scents and sounds around them. "I was thinking. Maybe we should split up for a while, so you can go and look at... dresses, or whatever, and I can go and do guy stuff." He was sure that Axelle wasn't exactly the 'fawning over pretty dresses' type, but he was desperate to go and explore, assuming she wouldn't want to go with him. "I mean, lets face it, you'd only slow me down..." His eyes showed his smirk before his muzzle did, and he knew he could expect revenge for that comment, as well as the tackle.

<style>
.Kai01 .ooc {font-size:10px; font-style:italic;}
.Kai01 p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.Kai01 b {font-family:verdana; color:#e7d4b3; text-shadow:#000000 0px 0px 1px; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.Kai01 {background-color:#5a4726; font-family: verdana, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i48.tinypic.com/6ogymf.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 315px 0px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; border-radius:8px; } .Kai01-border {width:482px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; border-radius:8px;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread