2. Character Birth date: august 16 2011
3. Gender: Female
4. Species: Vancouver Island Wolf
5. Luperci
6. Currently played characters: Aethusa Ageir I think
7. How you found 'Souls: While looking for wolf rpgs on google
8. Are you joining a pack?: Yes New Dawn
9. If joining a pack, are you joining IC or OOC?: In Character
_____I just put it in quote to make it look neat ;D_________________________________________________
Characters: 1448 (not in including the OOC post

(edited)

Quote:The wind slammed against Aethusa's neck as she stood on a cliff looking over the lay of the land. She sighed, and howled into the dusk. I wonder if I'm worthy, to really join a pack? All I've ever been my whole life is a loner, all that I could remember, was being a loner. Aethusa had a horrible past, she lost her memory and then has painful flash backs. She sighed as she sat down. Her silver and black pelt blew in the wind. She wanted to watch the sun rise but she knew it would blind her, and she needed all of her sight, already lacking in her left eye because of her scar. I wonder what rank I will be? I now I'm a good hunter and warrior. She was starting to doubt herself, all she could do was wait at New Dawn's border.  Being loyal to anyone was her main priority. She looked up into the sky.

Her rock seemed cold as she waited, she wouldn't howl again. "They probably heard me and are busy and are just on their way." She tried to make herself seem more upbeat, but... no she knew it wasn't really going to work for her. Being optimistic didn't occur to Aethusa that much, being more negative strangely got her somewhere. She waited for a wolf to appear out of the distance. But she knew she would only have to wait. 

Messages In This Thread