Taking Responsibility
[html]<style type="text/css">
.infinOutline {background: url('http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/bane_22/template2.jpg'); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: top right; background-color:#7f7f7f; width:480px; height:490px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:10px 0px 0px 10px; color:#000000; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border: 4px double #000;}
.infinTitle {text-align:left; font-size:32px; margin:5px; text-shadow: 2px 2px 2px #999; color:#c40602;}
.infinSubTitle {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; color:#c40602; margin:3px 100px 5px 20px; line-height:100%;}
.infinInfo {text-align:left; font-size:8px; letter-spacing:3px; margin:3px 100px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #999; color:#c40602; font-weight:bolder;}
.infinInput {height:340px; width:300px; overflow:auto; border: 4px double #000; background-color:#7f7f7f; opacity: 0.6; filter: alpha(opacity = 80); line-height:120%;}
.infinInput b {color:#C40602; }
.infinInput b:before { content:open-quote;}
.infinInput b:after { content: close-quote;}
.infinInput p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 5px; margin:0px; }
.infinSubtitle2 {text-align:left;font-size:9px; letter-spacing:3px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:3px 220px 5px 5px; line-height:100%; color:#808080;}
p.infin-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>

Aeron
I'm alive
Take a look into my eyes
This time I'ma take you for a ride
I'm invincible tonight!
WC :: + OOC :: sorry it took me so long

Aeron had changed the time frame in which she was working. She made it so that she was spending more time around the house during the day light hours and out during the night so that there was no missing her family. She huffed as she felt the weight of shou shift on her shoulder. the sun was rising and she would be heading home to sleep an hour or so and then she would do her family things.

Aeron raised a hand to stroke the head of the crow. She was the wife of a wonderful woman now and the mother to a daughter who was acting odder day by day. Aeron looked to Shou and smiled Take one final look of this area then we head home. Shou nodded and took to flight when the wolven howl echoed out. Lifting an eyebrow she forced herself to go.

She had to admit that being a creature of the night left her tired in the morning. She had not handled many joiners or anyone else for that matter. Most others came while she was napping or spending time with Charm. Though she was working hard to find the balance for her life so that she would always be of help. Aeron gave shou a signal to head to the sound and she too headed that way. Never very far from a call it seemed though also she seemed to end her night in the same spot. She moved off to the invisible line and smiled yes in deed this was going to be a fun morning.

Good morning Alpha Zalen, Shandom Qi'vaex. She spoke as she signaled to the crow. What can I do for you this early in the morning? She asked trying to be kind but she was truly ready for some sleep. She had to admit that being a creature of the night was harder then she had expected it to be.

Believe me
You've never met another one like me
Bet you've never seen the things that I've seen

Template by Revo Modifications by Nat and Marie <3

[/html]

Messages In This Thread