Taking Responsibility
[html]
Word Count :: +3 Angry alpha is angry.

Zalen flicked an ear back at Shandom as he spoke and suddenly the Alpha wondered if it had been a wise decision or not to bring this Gamma along. But before he even had time to think on it, a dark shape flew above, followed by a light shape. A crow and an owl heralded the arrival of first Aeron, followed close behind by a stunning white wolfess. Zalen immediately noted the air about her, and knew that this must be the Alphess. But it looked like she was injured, and her body was covered in scars; Zalen held no shame staring at her, even while Aeron spoke.

After the woman he had mistook for Amy in New Dawn was finished, he spoke clearly and directly to the white woman, Amy has attacked one of my members, the same member as before, a second time. Not only that, but the bitch has stolen the pup of another of my pack sisters. He was trying very hard not to let the anger seep into his voice, but his wrath was nearly palpable, and the short hairs of his scruff were standing erect.

Speaking nearly through clenched teeth the sable Alpha continued, I was under the impression that Amy would be duly punished for her first transgressions, his olive eyes shot briefly to Aeron, but it seems whatever you might have done to her did not stick. I am here to make certain, and see with my own eyes, that she be held accountable for her actions, and that her blood be spilled for every drop of blood drawn from my member, and also, that the pup be returned. There was no need for any sort of pleasantries in this matter, and now that he had finished speaking, Zalen stood before the two Anathema wolfesses like a onyx pillar.

Photo courtesy of heathercharise

<style>
.KMTT_Zal1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_Zal1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#3f1310; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#522e26 1px 1px 2px;}
.KMTT_Zal1 {background-color:#753c30; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... Zalen1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:242px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_Zal1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_Zal1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #522e26; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread