Taking Responsibility
[html]
Word Count :: +3 This will be my last post. Thanks for everyone's replies, feel free to do so again Smile

Aeron decided to speak again and the white wolfess remained silent as she did so. Zalen was a little confused by this, he was so certain she was the leader and not Aeron, but perhaps there was a method to their way of speaking to him. But what Aeron had to say brought Zalen’s already simmering blood to a boil, WHAT?! He cried out, his voice laced now fully with growls. How dare they? How dare they let that bitch go without so much as a scratch? What kind of leadership would allow such a creature to live amongst them, and then instead of punishing her rightly, just send her on her way? Zalen was so enraged that he nearly did not hear Aeron’s question about whose pup had been stolen, and then the calm words of the white wolfess.

Zalen looked up at the woman with fiery eyes as she confirmed that Amy had been exiled, but that there had been no pup with her when it had happened. So Kohaku must have been stolen not shortly after she had lived in Anathema, which meant that if they hadn’t been so weak in their punishment, maybe he would have never been stolen at all. Zalen bared his teeth, Oh, we will do what is necessary, and more, without your help. And before he did anything foolish he turned away from the two of them, the hairs on his neck standing on end as he walked past Shandom.

But before he left completely, he turned back to Aeron, I don’t see why this would be any of your business, but the pup was stolen from Kiara, who had been a lone wolf mother at the time. Amy is a monster… I don’t know how you did not see that before you let her in amongst your ranks. And then without another word he began the trek back to New Dawn, giving his Gamma a small woof that made it clear he was to follow.

Photo courtesy of heathercharise

<style>
.KMTT_Zal1 p {padding:0px 1px 5px 1px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.KMTT_Zal1 b {font-family:verdana; color:#3f1310; margin:5px; font-size:9px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#522e26 1px 1px 2px;}
.KMTT_Zal1 {background-color:#753c30; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:12px; width:500px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc4 ... Zalen1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:242px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.KMTT_Zal1 .inner {margin:0 20px; border-radius:0px; border:0px ; }
.KMTT_Zal1 .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; padding:1px 18px 0px 18px; border-bottom:2px dotted #522e26; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread