Unacceptable
[html]

OOC

Thanks everyone! We got the whole pack! Big Grin
WC +3

http://i.imgur.com/X61K1.png);width:500px;height:150px;border:1px solid black;">

At first, the Alpha kept his eyes focused on the ground, the olive pools therein swirling and twisting like stormy clouds. His massive black form looked even more so now that his ruff was puffed in agitation, and his tail flicked like a broken clock. It was only after it was clear that all had gathered, and Titania had taken her place at his side, that he lifted his gaze to his brothers and sisters.

He scanned each of their faces individually, and in a moment of clarity could basically read all their thoughts. They were angry, confused, bitter; just as he was, but hopefully now some of their questions would be answered. The Alpha raised his mighty head and lifted black lips to reveal sharp teeth, "I’m sure you all know of what that bitch has done to us," His voice was laced with guttural growls, "and I had hoped Anathema would have taken care of her. But no, the fools of that dark pack let her go without so much as a scratch. She has been wandering free to her own devices for over a moon’s turn now." He licked his lips through bared teeth, "But I suppose…" His voice grew dark, and for a moment his eyes caught a flash of light, making him seem like some earthly demon, "that is a good thing, for now we can hunt her down ourselves. She is to pay for everything she has done; not only to Fayne and Kiara, but to any and all the canine lives she had ruined."

Zalen stood then, "I do not wish for our pack to be one of violence, but some crimes must be paid for, and Amy must be brought to justice, and Kohaku must be returned to his mother." His eyes slid over to Kiara for but a brief moment before continuing, "Hunt her down." He said firmly, scanning each of their faces again, "Bring her here, amongst us, to pay for her crimes, and let us be done with her." He snarled again then, but then calmed and sat back down beside Titania. He had made his decision clear, but knew there might be questions, and he was willing to answer them.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread