Searching for home...
[html]
Laurent had been tall since he was a tiny pup. While the typical were wolf could span up to about eight feet in hight, Laurent reached about nine with no problems. He towered over most wolves when unshifted, and had long ago learned through his body language to illustrate that he was no threat. Unless it came to Jasper, he was an easy going push over....but hurt his small lover, and the towering giant would rip a person to pieces. With a smile, Laurent nodded at the male's question, eyes of lithium blue sweeping the smaller male's frame. "I certainly could. We're not a pack like most others; we live like a family community. We work together to help each other with everything, and we leave no one out." He explained gently. "I'm sort of....a handy man here. I call myself a Carpenter, and spend a lot of my time making things for the pack....I guess you could say we don't have ranks really, we have jobs that make up our lives. Do you have any talents or passions that could help us somehow?"
[/html]

Messages In This Thread