Searching for home...
You might want to view the website over really good. We're in real time and the humans have been gone about 30 years... XD; *pats and gives cookies anyway!* Thanks for supplying the needed info though!

[html]

No doubt about it, this guy was still a kid at heart. Just in his mannerisms and the way he spoke, Laurel found himself amused with the way that he rattled off things like an eight year old would talk to a six year old. Had his tone been different, perhaps even harsh, Laurel would have thought twice about chuckling when he did. Probably like so many others around them, they were far too used to having to explain themselves to others. “Most folks that stay in that form all of the time either use it for what it's for or can't shift,” he said, probably not telling Vexx anything new. “And I'm not sure if you'd find any trees to get up in around here, at least in that form, since they don't have any low branches or forks to scratch your way up in. Could put you in a tent or you could dig out a den though,” or maybe even both, a den with a tent over the opening. Hell, he didn't care.

But anyway… “You got some sort of skill that's your trade or profession, though? We're not really a pack as much as we are a gypsy band. Nikita, my partner in crime, and I set up camp so people look to us as the leaders, but we're really just a couple of musicians. Laurie builds things and Jasper can cook stuff. We've got another guy who's pretty creative at coming up with stuff, he goes by Zephyr.” Once that was out of the way, Laurel didn't see why he couldn't stay, figuring he'd fall in with everyone else just like Asanotohl had pretty much done before him. But things were very much different from when he had found her wandering around in the forest, so their meeting was still a bit from concluding.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread