Searching for home...
T^T That sucks for me. I assumed cause Laurent mentioned a "city". Oh well XD We'll just ignore that little part. I read it over and we're in CANADIA!!! ^___^

Vexx sighed. He did forget one thing. "Well, a long time ago, when I was little I did tattooing because my family deemed me a good artist and I did that for a while...but then I stopped after my family disappeared. I haven't done it since. I was also told that I had a big imagination when I was younger, but they always said it like it was a bad thing. I usually came up with stories and monsters, though. Not any mechanical stuff. and my mom was a healer or doctor of some sort. She taught me a little about medicine, but I don't remember much of it anymore. Does that help at all?" Okay, maybe a couple things, but he hoped it did help. He really wanted to get in a pack. He was tired of living alone, and the other luperci he had met travelling often said he had almost no contact with others and needed a lot more. That's probably why he was so lonely.

Sorry thats a short one. My parents want me to get off really soon.

Messages In This Thread