[J] The path Which only you know
Oh no! I hope that you feel better dear! I hate when that happens, take all the time you need to alright? Oh cool can’t wait for Courtney to join in. I thought I could write a little more before Courtney got here, I was having one of those writing sprees ya know? Big Grin

She couldn’t help but grin, one of those that looked almost dopey. It was as if her muscles were stuck like that. The girl was extremely excited, so much so that she had begun pacing again. Her tail was now wagging back and forth. So from what Alyssum said that they had good hunting grounds; hopefully large open fields. She loved to run, it felt like she was flying. She stopped pacing and sat back down, her tail twitching. “So what’s t-the pack like? Are they n-nice? What’s t-the land like? I-is there g-good places to run, I love to run. Do y-you like to run? What Kind of g-game do you have?” She shut her mouth tight, a sheepish smile landing across her lips. “S-sorry about that I’m just e-excited. And s-sorry about my stutter.”

She looked up at the sky, the trees danced gracefully in the breeze. The smell of the pack hit her once again. It made her smile wider. She was unsure of what exactly she was going to do once she got there, how she was going to fit into the jigsaw puzzle that was fate. She would try her best, work her hardest and do as much as she could. She glanced back to the latter with the tilt of her head.

“If you d-don’t mind c-can I ask you a question?” She sheepishly turned her head away and waited.

Messages In This Thread