[J] The path Which only you know
Thats alright dear!

The sound of hooves brought Ivy from questioning the latter It was heavier than a deer or elk, She furrowed at the sound. why was there a horse around here? She froze when she found out the reason why, a luperci was on the stallions back. She was a luperci....icy chills shot up her spine. Instinctively she took a step back as the other approached them. She was expecting, her belly was swollen, so that was why she had the horse. But that was beside the point. she tilted her eyes to her paws and her ears back. Part of her wanted to be stubborn, to forget it and move on. The few luperci she had met were...well the reason the female had left to begin with. The achy feeling echoed through her chest again. But maybe they were different... maybe they were nice.

Hesitantly she peeked at the woman...Ismeme was it? her pale orbs shifting from her to Alyssum. Ivy took a deep breath and looked at the luperci's forehead. "I-I want t-to join Casa di Cavalieri! I-I'm not much of a f-f-ighter but I'm a g-good hunter and I could b-be a good scout.

She blurted out the words to where even she could barely understand them. with a disgruntled huff she looked down, ears pivoting to half-mast. She wanted more than anything to be part of a group, part of a family. She wanted the companionship, the comradery of it all. And while there might be luperci she wasn't going to let it slip from her grasp. Who knew when another pack would come along. Dispite how much her head was telling her to run, to get away from the latter her heart was telling her to go with it.

Messages In This Thread