[DND]Dedication
[html]
OOC: / +300

Both of the Casa residence took their places for the ceremony, Jazper standing in a relaxed position on the platform and Neela bowing on the steps. Although not one to push for hierarchy the sun king believed that for such an important ritual there needed to be structure, his place above the oath maker’s head and their display of respect adding to the oath of loyalty. He hadn’t expected her to be so forward and honest with her answer, most others opting to generalize. Coal ears leaned forward clearly listening as she spoke, his muzzle never once opening, as he remained silent out of respect. He could sympathize with the loss of parents, he had lost both of his at the ripe age of 6 months, but he couldn’t imagine the community you were born into, let alone a parent you were born to, turning on you.

Smiling softly he nodded, he considered Neela a member of the Knight family and considered all Casa members under his protection and within his circle. For a leader he deeply cared about the individuals within his pack, sharing his love with all of them and encouraging them with their endeavors as he would his own sons and daughters. Neela was around the same age of Jazper, in fact she was a few months older, and they both had the experience that only age could allow, there was no doubt in his mind that she would take the Oath seriously, following it with her entire heart as he did. Pointing to the elaborate canvas with the words delicately written on the wall he spoke only to guide her, You know you are part of my family Neela. As much as any of my blood. The words are on the wall if you would.

<style type="text/css">
.j-a-z b {font-weight:bold; color:#d09c51; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1d1304; }
.j-a-z p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 16px; margin:0px;}
.j-a-z {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#4c3622; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Yv53H.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #0b052c; padding: 270px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#c09d6b; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.3px; text-align:justify;}
.j-a-z p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.j-a-z p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread