sun and moon
[html]

Element the cat was glad to see the smile on the canine's face - he was always happy to see another learn something and enjoy it. Too many took the world for granted, never wondering what was out there and how much there was to learn - it was refreshing to see someone who did not hold that view, or used to but did not anymore. And Element was even happier to have caused it.

"I do," he said proudly, his tail wrapped around his front paws now. "I learn by exploring, but I also learn by reading books - I live in the Halifax library." He thought back to his library home, where the dusty and gray books resided within the stone columns of the ancient building. Ancient to Element, of course - the cat's perception of time and even space was radically different than those of other creatures, humans especially. To him, even the youngest building made by the humans was ancient and old, far older than he and his lineage.

<style type="text/css">
.element b {font-weight:normal; color:#006900; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.elementooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.element p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.element {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 240px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.2px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread