[M] I just want to be sane. P Ismeme.
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

OOC - Date is July 12th. Fang is on the prowl in optime form. Eclipse Forest:x
[html]
http://i.imgur.com/205AK.jpg);">

That boy needs therapy!

Blood. He wanted it. A craving had long arose with in the dog, bringing forth the demon of power and madness. A symbol of anarchy and crime, Fang stepped through the misty forest. To most the day would bring a lurking feeling; tall trees eerie with a dark fog and sky hidden in the upper part of the trees. All the animals seemed more quiet and all the chances of meeting someone was rare. Because Fang was the main predator that did the lurking which unsettled most canines he was perfectly at home. His black ebony fur being concealed in the shadows and fog, he was invisible. His mouth watered as he recalled the last encounter he'd had in this area: Amy.

Unnerved by the sudden lustful love he had for his want-to-be mate Fang was nearly brought to his knees. Her body, her perfection, her perfect evil ways made him go crazy within himself. He wanted her. He wanted a woman. A helpless female would suffice until he met the pale fae again. Decided on that fact, Fang slithered through and kept his senses prepared for a hint, there would have to be some unsuspecting woman come along sooner or later.

And then she'll fall to her knees and glorify me as her sex god. His black eyes searched the area as he began to think this over when suddenly a headache slammed into his temple. Toby was speaking up lately and for once Fang was in no control. ASSHOLE. I WILL END YOU. Complaints and headaches ripped through his brain and skull. Fang slightly wavered, holding his head with one hand. Soon he was back to control, yet weaker than he had planned. Slowly sarcasm came to his thoughts as he replied to Toby, physically sneering at the personality. So you're suicidal now, too? Whatta freak! Then the male laughed and continued on his hunt for a female's helpless flesh.

I'm talking.

[/html]
Fang/Toby Table By Kelsie.

Messages In This Thread