Ask me why I stay strong
[html] i know!! Big Grin!

She would need to show her son this tree. The species that he had been named after was showing their true strengths in the stature and limbs of the tree and wolf. She watched the sway of the thin fingerling branches for a moment, leaves moving with the shift of the air. The shade was so much cooler then when beneath the stark Sun, and the female could see herself perhaps napping within the shadowy sanctuary. But before she could move towards the grass she heard a voice. It called her name in a questioning tone, wondering if it was indeed Anu that stood in the silvery woman’s place.

She turned, and saw that she was far from alone along the Berwick road. She smiled, though she could not place the face immediately. The lone wolfess took a few steps forward, as if a closer glance would bring back the memory. The female’s coloring was non distinct, a simple yet elegant shade of earthen tan and lightened chocolate. Blue eyes, not far from her own hue, watched her. Standing before two horses packed with bundles who’s contents Anu couldn’t even begin to guess.

Then if came to her. Memories lain away in the realms of her life in Crimson Dreams, and though they were happy ones she was still hesitant to bring them forward in her mind. Yes. she answered, and then returned, You have gown up Eclipse. The once-Dreamer comment came with her soft and gentle tone. This younger woman was an example of the compassion that Crimson Dreams had once represented and extended into the world. It was so very bitter sweet to see her standing along the side of the dusty road.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread