Ask me why I stay strong
[html] she's adorable!

Anu felt that a world of youngsters had come and gone through the ranks of Crimson Dreams. Some born in their home, others wandering through their borders. They had raised many, she and Savina, and Anu was proud at the thought that some had grown to become honorable wolves. It was a simple like, to thrive and live as they had been born to do. But to live was the greatest gift they could give their blood and surrogate mothers.

Her smile faded slightly, when thoughts of Crimson Dreams falling apart came to her mind. At times she found herself remembering joyful times in the pack and when the memory was played out she had forgotten that the pack was gone. And the grieving began once again. Of course, Eclipse. It is in our nature to fine the home that suits us best. I am glad to see you well. Anu replied. She grew a bit less joyful as she added, Yes, it has been hard. But I think it was the best, for the pack. We had lost our alpha. She wished to return to her homeland. And our numbers were small.

There was not much else she could say to describe the disbandment. She had chosen the avenue because in her heart she felt it was the best for the members.

Anu followed Eclipse in her demeanor as she described her new pack; it was easy to ride the wave of pride and excitement that radiated from the younger woman. And the loner needed to feel those things so badly. A garden? Perhaps I will visit. Anu returned with a new found smile. Is that your rank? To tend to the garden? She asked with interest. Had the small experience she had with Anu as a pup caused her to travel down that path?

She shook her head softly at the concerned question, her smile softening but still present. It was sweet for the girl to be concerned and to feel love from a friend gave the older woman a reassuring warmth. No, there are a few from the old pack that I live with. And an old friend of mine, she has joined us as well. Tayui was more then a friend to the woman, but it was hard to explain in words the connect between them. To know that she would no longer be alone, even if all the rest fell away from her, was still seemingly so unreal.

Who are you traveling with? They are both very beautiful. She looked to the horses, curious to know about Eclipse’s companions.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread