all that makes us human continues
Apparently the word "cocksucker" is an actual word in the dictionary I have. That amuses me greatly.
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... rel/t3.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

His arm fell back to earth when she declined, the bottle unhappily grinding against the grit of the sand as he simply forgot all about setting it with ease. Not that the tempered glass would have broke, but the sound even sounded resigned in his ears. “World don't make sense,” he slurred quietly, because right now it made absolutely no sense to him at all. Everything that could have gone wrong had gone wrong. Well, almost everything. “I need to find that map Zephyr had, find out if they named this place Murphy's Law,” he said firmly, “and then I'm going to find Murphy, and I'm gonna punch that cocksucker square in the nose.” After being a gravedigger, of course, because they'd have to find his corpse first. Laurel reckoned someone else had done more than just socked him.

But then he decided to rather abruptly change the subject. “So what happens if you don't get better?” What would happen if he got sick too? So far he had tried to avoid large amounts of contact with those who were definitely sick and for the most part, Nikita didn't seem too bad. How long had Jasper been sick? How long had they been exposed to it before he had gotten really bad? It seemed like whatever they all had (or were getting) struck hard and fast, it incapacitated them easily. “Maybe it's in the water or the air,” he said, deciding then just how much he wanted to close his eyes and wish everything was a dream right about them. Things would have been nice if it was just some trippy shitfaced dream.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread