all that makes us human continues
[html]
http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj31 ... rel/t3.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

“I don't think it's a bad habit,” because it wasn't a bad trait to have. But it didn't need to be the only trait that she did have, he thought. Surely it wasn't the only one she had, because he thought for sure he had seen other sides of her come out to play at times. But at the same time, he argued internally that it was her right to act how she wanted to act and that he didn't have any control over that and probably shouldn't have been trying to direct her otherwise. But maybe it was kind of the thing that needed to be said, especially when she rolled over into his view. If he had any trains left on the track, they were derailing or at least teetering back and forth.

He figured, this would play out one of two ways. She was either luring him into a trap or being honest; he was too far gone to tell the difference. She looked a little fuzzy. “What's the harm in it?” he answered her question with another question, directly avoid giving an answer that could earn him something he didn't want. “I mean, you can't be all concrete, right? I don't know very many who get away with it, unless they are concrete,” and he had talked to a couple of sidewalks in the past. They were never very accompanying when balance was hard to maintain.

“So what are you plotting now?” Castration?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread