if flowers were fairies and gave me a wish...
[html]
Big Grin I suck, ;n; 240 words

The Princess had been a bit ruffled after her father's reappearance to the Court, having expected him home well and as he usually was. With his hair gone and those weird marks all over, it seemed someone had changed him on the outside and sent him back. It was terrifying, all the mysteries of the world coming back to the small child, every single question in her mind going unanswered. Yet, she kept her chops shut. Niro was still the same, the same beloved individual she adored. It was the right thing to refrain from shying away, from hiding from whom she found to be the most wonderful. But what had happened? How did Daddy get so hurt?

That morning, Tasha had woken to see her family quietly sleeping, her little maw opening in a wide yawn. "Erhm." The Takekuro grunted, wriggling out from beside her brother. Once happily free, Tasha scampered over to her father, a hushed cry on her lips as she snuggled up to the light-toned wolf. "Daddy! Le's go esplorin tha castle, huh Daddy?" Wide jade eyes pleaded hopefully, wishing so much that he'd take her somewhere. Maybe to Auntie Orin's, or just plain old anyplace. Small cream paws softly patted at his body, taking the quiet pleading to another level. "I loves you Daddy." The girl stated, moving her muzzle to kiss his nose. If he agreed to hang with her or not, that couldn't be changed.

<style type="text/css">
.Taspink b {font-weight:bold; color:#3a1147;}
.Taspink p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.Taspink {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#fffefd; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/9q7sl.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #4f4564; outline:1px solid #000000; padding: 250px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#7d143a; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #;letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
wc: 398
[/html]

Messages In This Thread