[p] all hail king Neptune
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ndrops.png); background-color:#d9d3cd; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 300px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc: ...and his water-breathers.

What she received in return to her greeting was unexpected to say the least. The male was not at all unkind, but his words were partial at best. Lacking but understandable. A being of another culture. Her eyes visibly brightened to this fact and tail began to sway just a bit faster in his presence. As he named himself, the she-wolf lowered her head politely then bent her ears forward to her what he had to offer.

A wolf of another pack come to trade? And it was one she recognized from her time at the festival during winter. As she recalled she had met a woman named Skye… and a time later, encountered her brother. Surely this wolf would know her, but instead of immediately asking, she let him continue all the while wearing an eager smile.

“I know of your pack,” she replied once his intentions had been expressed. “I have traded with d’ Arte before. It was good.” She was not certain if her words would be understood, but perhaps a nod was enough to convey approval. As she had learned from the festival, an opportunity to trade was well worth it. Despite the bartering involved, the constant appraisal of goods in both quality and quantity, the end result was either a necessity or something new. But something always came from it. To have a chance at something new was exciting to say the least.

Though her taste in livestock was not usually for the towering mounts, she was none the less drawn to the horse by her attractive display. She did not know where to begin to appraise horses as her only experience had been with a rather temperamental but strong beast belonging to her past mate. But the same temptation she shared with him, extended to the large animal before her; what did it taste like? Such a beast was not only meant for riding, was it? But such was a train of thought better explored at another time. Drawing her eyes away from the attractive animal, she smiled to the merchant and extended her arm beyond the border granting him and his cargo access. “Please Vasiliy, walk with me. What other goods do you have to trade with Sangi’lak?”

375 words.

<style>
.ooctable, .oocinfo {
background-image:none;
padding:10px;
line-height:12px;
margin:5px auto; width:85%;
background-color:#938d93;
border:1px solid #2d242d;
font-size:10px;
color:#2d242d;
border-radius:2px;