[p] all hail king Neptune
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ndrops.png); background-color:#d9d3cd; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 300px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc: :O Fo sho!

The extent of the pack hospitality did not end with just an invite onto their land. The Nomad was notorious for offering food to wanderers and on rare occasions, a place to rest so long as the guest's manners remained intact. In mentioning his camp, she was less inclined to offer him a place to rest and had instead settled on offering him a meal before he departed. An act of good will extended from one pack representative to another.

Before they tread deeper into pack lands, she made certain to alert the pack of their guest in tow. A summon for the curious and a report to the vigilant. There was little need to hide an offer of fortune when surely this encounter would benefit them all. Why else would the ancestors have this moment come to pass? She smiled at Vasiliy's show of gratitude and again lowered her head humbly. "I assure you, the honor is mine. As for your items..."

She listened intently as he listed off his wares in tow. Her tail visibly twitched at the mention of cannabis, a crop Ichika had been known for and was now lost with the fields unattended. Perhaps if she learned to cultivate the crop herself... Mention of the berries led her thoughts to Sira and her odd pallet for some of the more interesting foods. A treat for the young woman for her efforts. Torches the pack could make use of, and at the many of more things, the Issor turned to her guest. "You have even more things?" she inquired, looking from the livestock to the cargo across the horse's back. "When I traded with your pack before there were...eggs...and little birds...chickens.-" if she recalled them right "-Do you have any of them? And the...sheep?" She pointed over her shoulder at the little soft looking creatures. "...do they make things? Like the chickens make eggs?"

318 words.

<style>
.ooctable, .oocinfo {
background-image:none;
padding:10px;
line-height:12px;
margin:5px auto; width:85%;
background-color:#938d93;
border:1px solid #2d242d;
font-size:10px;
color:#2d242d;
border-radius:2px;