[p] all hail king Neptune
[html]

(--)

Vasiliy is by Raze!

While there were many elk in the southern forests, moose were creatures less frequently seen. The smoky-furred hybrid had never seen one of the massive creatures in the southerly forests, in fact -- though he didn't consider that he'd only been there a short while. Cougar and bear pelts, too, were notoriously difficult to obtain -- as valuable as tiger pelts in his motherland, for tigers were capable of killing an unarmed Luperci with ease. While a pack of wolves might threaten one of the massive felines, alone, it was a gamble of a fight. The same could be said of the cougar wildcats -- ferocious and silent when sneaking up on a Luperci -- and the bears -- massive and formidable opponents. Both yielded thick pelts, as well -- certainly enough to make up for whatever loss of wool they suffered with the departure of these sheep.

Aye, he declared. I am hope pelts are good -- no holes? While bear and cougar pelts were large enough to use in sections even with a gaping hole in the center of the pelt, furs were more useful and more valuable in their whole form. Maybe give some small stone, too. Mine pack like make things -- so happy when see these stones, I think, he said, thinking of Dalgina -- perhaps she'd like to carve stone as well as wood. If not her, there were surely others within Cercatori who would find pretty, carving-friendly stones to their tastes.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread