[p] all hail king Neptune
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ndrops.png); background-color:#d9d3cd; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 300px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc: Big Grin Thank you so much for helping to get this started. Shall we OOC assume the items were traded?

She could say with certainty that at least one of the offered pelts were not damaged; the cougar pelt acquired from an attack upon her a season or more prior. It had served as a memento for the time she and Jaden had come together again and began the start of their new life together. It was a cherished item, but overtime had just become an accent to the den. It was an article that could be parted with if it was meant to bring something better for the pack. The bear pelt had been a last minute gift from the festival in winter.

As for the stones. She pondered briefly which would be better to offer, given the soft nature of some and the sparkling brilliance of others. “Well…” she began again, her voice soft in thought. “It would be better if I showed you the stones and you picked something you think you might like. Our mountain is filled with them,” she announced with pride at the worthwhile find upon their territory. Perhaps with more dedicated mining, much more could be unearth and offered in due time. Smiling, she extended her paw toward the mountain home and proceeded toward it with determined stride. “Allow me…”

--- words.

<style>
.ooctable, .oocinfo {
background-image:none;
padding:10px;
line-height:12px;
margin:5px auto; width:85%;
background-color:#938d93;
border:1px solid #2d242d;
font-size:10px;
color:#2d242d;
border-radius:2px;