[aw] grow a stone sanctuary
[html]

(OOC Summary) There was talkinga bout the horses or something prior to this post. O:

Myrika is by me!

So we have to protect them, Myrika continued. She didn't like her co-leader's near-silence, the short few words. Did she know, or was she just pretending to understand so as not to annoy Myrika? The redhead ran a thumb over Vesper's muzzle, tracing the outline of her cheek. Are you sure you're okay? Though the scarred woman seemed bright and merry enough upon her approach, now Myri was not so sure. She regarded the woman with apprehension, wondering if she had done something to earn Vesper's displeasure.

I mean, she continued, finding it difficult to shut up in the face of so much stoic silence. If you wanted to learn how to ride or anything about horses, I'll help you. Whatever you want. Myrika shifted uncomfortably and dropped her hand, finding it easier to skim through the pebbles and sand than it was to maintain contact that now felt almost awkward, in a way it had not for some time. She would have expected them -- well, herself, mostly -- to be done and over with any lingering feelings of confusion or awkwardness. I don't want you to think we're protecting the horses for nothing.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread