[p] with the music and the madness
[html]

(--) 8D No worries broskies! Also, kind of assuming they know each other's names..? I will edit if not!

Draugr is by me!

Draugr often patrolled the borders, either in this four-legged form or upon Dyrne's back. Either was as likely -- it was pure chance that she'd chosen this form today. Thus far, all her patrols had yielded little result: she'd never even scented anyone near the borders, let alone within them. This was sour for the she-wolf, who found herself itching to try another battle. Draugr had practiced some, but it was difficult to admit to her fellow Salsolians any weaknesses. Lack of prowess in any area was a weakness, as Dra saw it.

She soon became aware of another, and hesitated. Dra twisted her head around, throwing a look over her shoulder. Pale purple eyes fell upon a shadowy form -- too female to be Pandemic, too small to be Siv, too fit and pretty to be Eris. Her gaze fell upon the ring, and it was then she recognized the Cicerone's slave. A twinge of apprehension appeared in her chest -- though this one was a slave, she was a slave to the leader, and formidable in her own right. Dra almost viewed herself on a level with the shadow-furred woman -- and yet. She'd been educated on how to speak to a slave, and this was how she addressed the woman.

Follow me, unless you've been commanded to finish some task, she said, offering TaeKyung an easy way to decline if she'd already been given orders. I'm going to look in the buildings to the east for trespassers.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread