[M] Serviam
[html]
It doesn't matter to me. I'm enjoying it but if you'd rather not then that is fine as well. As for eye color is is this: hot cinnamon. Though I do like your description of it, makes it seem more impressive than what it is... at least to me. *is now curious about these fetish issues*
[/html]

"This is true and he will only do so should he see fit. For now it will be a test of faith. A test to see if one might remain devout in the face of adversary or will one turn their back on their faith and believe themselves to be forsaken." Life was filled with trials and tribulations. This would only prove to be one more of those. She had been abiding by her faith and keeping to her routine while she was traveling on her own so she believed that she could withstand this test as well. Perhaps a congregation might even build up slowly over time as the faithful end up drawn to each other by some unseen force.

All of the above actually. Fasting made the body clean and the mind clear while one traveled, or that was her belief at least. Any lengthy trip she made was done on an empty stomach. To eat was to get distracted from one's purpose. At least that is what she had been led to believe. Willam only ate and truly rested at a journey's end as a reward for staying the course and remaining true to her path.

She opened her mouth to argue that she still had another week of fasting to do for allowing herself to get distracted from her destination but his words came back to her. This was her destination and there was no further punishment to be had. "What of Châtiment?" She inquired after what should be done about her equine companion instead. And just in case he didn't pick up on exactly what she was asking the female nodded her head in the direction of the horse that had taken to grazing on what vegetation that he could find.

Willam straightened up again once the cilice was scratching comfortably against her leg once more. She listened to his voice as he called for his cousin. It was oddly beautiful, even moving in a way. But perhaps that was because she was missing the wordless songs of when the congregation came together for mass and communion. It seemed as if that would be another thing she would have to figure out how to accomplish in the land of non-believers. "Your voice is beautiful and moving. It leads one to want to join in the wordless hymn." The thoughts were spoken aloud and perhaps she was silly for it. But in her experience there were only few who could start and have the sound of their voice to compel everyone else to join in. Of course her own voice wasn't one of those blessed few.

Messages In This Thread