[M] Serviam
Her days on this earth have been spent in the exact same fashion from her earliest memory on up to the present time. Willam couldn't think of a time when her belief and daily routine were not a part of her life. She could not come up with a single time that she had strayed from her convictions. But it wasn't as if she had been blessed with the angelic face that some of her sisters in faith had. There had been no heretics to come calling for her to try to lead her astray. Willam couldn't say she was jealous of such attention either. She had been brought with the knowledge that those whom were leading the group would end up deciding with whom she should be paired to consummate to bear forth the next generation of strong, firm believers. She trusted that they knew what was best and had never thought to be jealous of those that had males panting after them.

"He has so far." She spoke with a slight nod of her head. So far where she went Châtiment ended up following her. Somehow he had ended up coming to belong to her simply because he had seen it fit to follow where she might lead. And through that time he had proven himself useful. But should one day Willam go somewhere and Châtiment chose not to follow then there was nothing that she could do about it.

"I am not an invalid. It is only a passing phase that has come about due to prolonged rest during the midst of a journey." In other words it was something she had experienced before and wasn't about to let it bring her down. Since she was at the end of her journey it would fade once she reaped her reward for a job well done and for having not wavered. After all she was a big girl and could look after herself.

Willam had already come to appreciate how odd it was to see the other smile and was grateful for it. It made her feel fortunate to have caused such a reaction. "You are welcome though I only speak the truth. Your voice is a gift, a blessing. There seem to be very few who are able to entice others to join them in song with only a single note." Or that was her take on his voice at least. There had been few, aside from leadership, that made Willam feel as if she should be singing along as well.

"I do not mind dried as there is no reason for you to go out of your way for me." In truth Willam was used to being a part of the capture and kill of each meaty morsel that she ate, at least from the time that she had been first allowed to join the hunt and onwards. Feeding one's self was the most basic task of ensuring one's own survival.

Messages In This Thread