[M] Serviam
How could she not compliment him? the few she knew with such voices had been able to bend an ear to their words and set hands to task. Granted most that she knew that possessed such a gift were also those in a leadership role of some sort. So it would naturally come to pass that she would attribute the same qualities to any beautiful and compelling voice that she heard. Where he would lead she would follow, but then again she sort of had to since he was taking her to a place to eat and get some rest.

Her steps were slow, even faltering for the first couple of paces, as she started out to follow after the male. Willam rested her hand against Châtiment's neck as she walked along next to her own equine. The female found herself staring at the male's back as she followed after him. She couldn't help but to wonder what had led him here to live among the heretics? Had he been placed here just so that they might one day cross paths? Was it silly for her to hope that such a thing ended up being the truth? Would it be considered selfish to want it to be so?

"I was thinking..." She spoke up softly, pausing to gather her thoughts. Would he even know? He was of faith so that she believed he would. He might even be available to help with penance if it turned out to be so. "I had wondered how you had come to be here and then I thought that perhaps you might be placed here just so that we would one day cross paths." Willam had started her thought over and was even now wondering if that was the best way to even phrase. "Do you think it is selfish to hope for that? Perhaps you could help me to discourage such thoughts from entering my mind if it is so."

Messages In This Thread