[M] Serviam
[html]

Ithiel is by Raze!

Ithiel was disquieted by his brain's insistence on such mental images. He was confused by their necessity to begin with, and almost wished Alma hadn't told him that story. Maybe he'd feel differently if it had been someone other than Alma to tie him up? The dusky-hued hybrid was quiet and ruminating on his thoughts as they traveled toward the mansion, occasionally wandering back toward that place and that canine. He always redirected himself, and was glad when Willam spoke up. His dusky ear flicked and he drew on Lystra's reins. The big chestnut evened her pace with Châtiment and even behaved herself marvelously, only giving a glance or two toward the other horse.

The hybrid thought on her words a moment before speaking, tilting his head. I came here because my commander Kastra led us here. We hoped to find my father, but did not. Still, he said, considering. That was the reason I came here, but I might have left with Kastra. So -- perhaps? he said. All happens for a reason, though sometimes we are not aware of that reason; sometimes it is only God's reason to know. The hybrid lifted a hand to touch his stiff hair, brushing a loosened strand back into place. He turned to look at her thereafter, appraising her with curious red eyes. Why would it be selfish to hope for that? He did not understand.

<style>
@import url('http://sleepyglow.net/rp/post.css');
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread