What is this?
[html]

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173 ... header.jpg); background-attach:top center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color:#162022;">

sharksHe had gotten used to the mint some weeks ago and did not much notice it anymore. Indeed, it had become a background scent, replacing his natural scent as something that he didn't really pick up anymore unless it was gone. Everyone else's apparent aversion towards him was amusing to some extent, though he recognized it only further segregate him from people. Of course, that was what he wanted for the moment, but it still went against the loneliness that had plagued him since he was young. Or maybe it was just something he would live by now: isolation in a sometimes crowded world.

sharksThe other was clearly a warrior of one sort or another, heavily armed and rather brutish looking, but his actions thus far did not make him appear particularly hostile, so Arkham relaxed marginally. It would be something his brother might taunt him for, but the young coyote knew he could run fast if it came to it. His own physical strength was not anything to brag about yet. Well, he smiled tiredly, It could just be that I'm hiding some hideous deformity and that I like the scent of mint, maybe he had fur and skin dripping in a melted mess on the back of his head and the mind was to help the rotting smell, But in any case, you can call me Kharma.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread