What is this?
[html]

Skoll smiled. It was possible he was telling the truth, but it sounded more like humor to his ear. Reaching a clawed hand up to the upraised skin on the right side of his face, where SteelRose's blades had cut into him, he cast a hard-to-read look into the blue water.

"I've probably got enough of these lines criss-crossing me to qualify as a deformity anymore," he smiled wryly. "But to each his own. Scars can be good to have if you want to intimidate people out of an altercation, after all, so I don't have much to complain about." He looked back to the younger--he sounded younger--canine behind the cloak and the scarf, face masked by human cloth, eyes the only interface to the person he spoke to.

"Oh, I'm Skoll." It was an inconsequential admission, he didn't think he'd ever met this person before, and given how often he stayed within his own pack land and kept to himself, it seemed unlikely he'd ever meet with him again. Still, he was a decidedly odd individual. He would like to hear the story behind the concealment, even if it was a hideous deformity...hell, especially if it was a hideous deformity.

~The lyrics are from the best song ever written.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread