What is this?
[html]

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173 ... header.jpg); background-attach:top center; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-color:#162022;">

sharksIf the man had asked for a story, the young coyote would have certainly obliged to give him one. It would have, of course, been full of nothing but lies, but it would be a grand tale all the same, of perils and tragedy and heroic efforts of one sort or another. Those were the sorts of things he had thought about sometimes while staring at the ocean. At the mention of scars, he thought of his father. Curiosity at where and how each injury had been obtained was natural, but he somehow doubted that he'd ever hear the details of any of them, if the man was still alive at all. Arkham wasn't sure whether or not he could miss someone he'd never really known, even with all the information he'd gleaned from his brother. Red eyes studied the stranger sitting by him now -- more scars or less? About the same, he supposed, with just as many stories he'd never know because he wouldn't ask.

sharksHe twitched an ear at the given name though and cocked his head slightly. Skoll? he repeated curiously. He was glad no other emotion really leaked through his voice. In truth, the things he'd been told about Skoll had been long ago enough that he didn't remember much of it anymore. He'd only been a few months old. The affairs of the outside world hadn't mattered much then. I'd heard you'd been at odds with Inferni, the coyote said, hoping that it wouldn't have the other question his origins or alliances too much. But I'm sure there's another side to that story. Just as there always was. It was just that he hadn't really been interested in it until now.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread