What is this?
[html]

Sorry, this is somewhat shorter, he didn't have as much to say/think about.

"I suppose," he said after rolling the question around for a few moments. "They managed to convince a few wolves that I was the antagonist, and so I suffered some defamation after the event. It bothers me that wolves are so easily turned in favor of those they fear, but I do consider it a small victory that they decided against pursuing physical vengeance against me. Suggests some weakness, or at least caution, rather than sheer insane aggression." The whole turn of events was still bitter to him, but having this strange veiled figure seem to understand was a pleasant surprise.

"So, you've been here before, I have to assume. An interesting place to spend one's time, I have to admit. I did arrive in this land until I was almost four, but I definitely haven't found another like it before or since." Perhaps some common ground to be had. They had both spent at least some time living in this land, judging by the limited contextual knowledge the other seemed to possess. If this young man had traveled beyond the Souls' borders, maybe he would have met some people Skoll knew, or had at least seen some of the same things in traveling.

~The lyrics are from the best song ever written.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread